WPL 25 AC / WPL 25 ACS
- Made in Germany
- Outdoor installation to harvest energy from the air and turn it into comfortable warmth in your home
- Single phase and 3 phase models available
- High efficiency due to vapour injection technology: COP of 5
- Market leading sound technology: quiet operation at 46 dB(A) from 1 m distance
- 65°C flow temperatures suitable for radiator heating
- Designed for New Zealand homes
- Suited for new builds as well as renovations
- Natural defrost function for energy efficient operation even in cold climates down to -20°C
- Smart Grid and Solar PV ready
Enjoy comfortable warmth in your home during the chilly winter months thanks to the WPL 25 AC(S) range of air source hydronic heat pumps from STIEBEL ELTRON. Heating your home with energy harvested from the air, hydronic heating is a cost-effective way to keep your home warm and cosy. Designed for outdoor installation in New Zealand conditions, the WPL 25 AC and WPL 25 ACS systems is a perfect start for the transition from fossil fuels to renewable energies in your home. As nearly 40% of energy consumed in New Zealand homes is used for heating and cooling, it makes perfect sense to install an energy-efficient appliance and reduce the ongoing cost of your heating system tremendously.
STIEBEL ELTRON's efficient inverter technology allows the WPL 25 AC(S) to offer an exceptionally high COP of 5, while the operating sound is kept to a minimum thanks to an encapsulated refrigerant circuit and acoustically isolated compressor. Through enhanced saturated vapour injection, high flow temperatures of up to 65°C can be achieved, making the WPL 25 AC(S) the perfect heat source for in-slab and radiator heating purposes.
The WPL 25 AC(S) range is available in both single (ACS) and 3 phase (AC) variants. STIEBEL hydronic heat pumps can be used in combination with optional accessories, such as the ISG web unit which allows control of the heat pump remotely from your home network or mobile device.
STIEBEL ELTRON is a pioneer in the field of home energy management: all hydronic heat pump models can be connected to a solar PV system. Furthermore, they can be integrated into a so-called SmartGrid. Both options increase self-consumption and reduce energy bills.
Market-leading Quality by STIEBEL ELTRON
- German made quality, designed for New Zealand conditions
- Advanced technology ensuring maximum efficiency
- Backed by leading STIEBEL ELTRON warranty and after sales support
- Compatible with optional accessories to get the most out of your product
Hydronic Heating Comfort
- Flow temperatures up to 65°C can be used for in-slab and radiator hydronic heating
- Silent operation thanks to encapsulated refrigerant circuit and isolated compressor
- WPL 25 AC(S) suitable for new builds as well as retrofits
- Smart Grid ready for connection to Solar PV and energy management systems
Ready for installation
- Available in single and 3 phase variants
- Compact mono block appliance for outdoor installation
- Options for a wall mounted and freestanding installation
- Integral anti-vibration mounts for direct connection to the heating system
- Easy access to the electrical connection panel without having to open the appliance
- Sold in perfectly matched sets with compact internal modules for straightforward and space saving installation
|Model Number||WPL 25 AC||WPL 25 ACS|
|Energy efficiency class||A++||A++|
|Rated voltage||400 V (3 phase)||230 V (single phase)|
|Output at A7/W35 (EN14511)||14 kW||14 kW|
|Coefficient of performance at A7/W35 (EN14511)||5.09||4.82|
|Sound power level (EN 12102)||54 dB(A)||54 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at 5 m distance in a free field||32 dB(A)||32|
|Max. application limit on the heating side||65°C||65°C|
|Height||1045 mm||1045 mm|
|Width||1490 mm||1490 mm|
|Depth||593 mm||593 mm|
|Weight||175 kg||175 kg|
Air source heat pumps use a refrigeration circuit to harvest energy from the air. This energy is then used to heat the water which is pumped through a hydronic heating circuit, such as in-slab piping or radiators, to warm your home.
Hydronic heat pumps from STIEBEL ELTRON are the quietest on the market thanks to an encapsulated refrigerant circuit and acoustically isolated compressor. Advanced sound engineering guarantees that heat pumps from STIEBEL ELTRON can be used in neighbourhoods with a dense population. Many models even feature an additional silent mode.
Yes, hydronic heat pumps from STIEBEL ELTRON are engineered to operate energy efficiently even when outside temperatures fall below zero. Advanced technology from Germany ensures efficiency even at cold temperatures down to -20°C. For instance, the natural defrost function of the WPL 25 AC(S) comes into play in temperatures around 0°C to ensure a smooth and efficient operation when it becomes frosty in New Zealand winter.
Yes, STIEBEL ELTON offers a wide range of hydronic heat pumps which serve as heat source for either under floor heating or radiator heating, or both. This depends on the models' flow temperatures. Please consult with a STIEBEL expert to identify the right system for your needs.
STIEBEL ELTRON is working closely with hydronic heating specialists throughout New Zealand. Feel free to get in touch and ask for a recommended installer.
STIEBEL ELTRON offers both single and three phase models. The letter S in the model description stands for single phase, such as the WPL 25 ACS. Please also check the technical details on the product page of your model or contact STIEBEL ELTRON for further advice.
All STIEBEL ELTRON heat pumps in New Zealand are offered with an optional ISG web, which allows you to control and monitor your heating system via a home network or mobile device.